This was my first try at Murchie’s and I must say I had to add a lot of honey to it to counterbalance the bitterness that hit my tongue. Nevertheless, it is not a bad tea but it is not a very memorable tea either. I know I’ll drink what I have on me but I’m positive I may not go back an order more since it doesn’t leave much to the imagination.

Regardless, at least the package I got with it is lovely and did keep me quite awake for the rest of the afternoon.

I’m 24 years old and female. I used to be in university as a History Major but I gave it up to be a Laboratory Technician at a coal mine. My days are long and switch to nights many a time but I always bring 3 bags of tea with me to enjoy and have fun with.

When I’m not breaking my back over coal I spend my time in my room with my two cats playing video games until the sun comes up and watching a variety of movies, most of which are Disney or are animated in some way.

When it comes to tea, I have a fierce loyalty to DAVIDsTEA as they treated me right and garnered my respect. For the most part I am focusing on them but I take other Canadian Tea companies into mind and hopefully can expand my cupboard with them.

I currently have no tea rating guides but if I indicate I bought a Tin or will store a Tin constantly on my shelf, it usually means I will be hopelessly devoted to it.

My other interests include collection Starbucks cups, listening to Deadmau5, and watching far too many BBC shows.

Canada