drank Jessie's Tea by DAVIDsTEA

I started brewing this and noticed that it smelled like what I suppose a warm bath outdoors on a breezy spring day smells like. That said, the first sip I found awful. The second and subsequent sips grew on me and now I’m comfortably sitting here enjoying something I thought I never would as lavender irritates my senses.

It’s not overpowering and there is a distinct coconut aftertaste but I’m not adverse to it at all. If I ever need a light, quiet drink I will definitely bring this out. Not enough to warrant a Tin Buy, but enough for me to keep in a small bag on my shelf for those Spring days.

I’m 24 years old and female. I used to be in university as a History Major but I gave it up to be a Laboratory Technician at a coal mine. My days are long and switch to nights many a time but I always bring 3 bags of tea with me to enjoy and have fun with.

When I’m not breaking my back over coal I spend my time in my room with my two cats playing video games until the sun comes up and watching a variety of movies, most of which are Disney or are animated in some way.

When it comes to tea, I have a fierce loyalty to DAVIDsTEA as they treated me right and garnered my respect. For the most part I am focusing on them but I take other Canadian Tea companies into mind and hopefully can expand my cupboard with them.

I currently have no tea rating guides but if I indicate I bought a Tin or will store a Tin constantly on my shelf, it usually means I will be hopelessly devoted to it.

My other interests include collection Starbucks cups, listening to Deadmau5, and watching far too many BBC shows.

Canada