Oh my, now this tea was a treat! I heard rumors floating on the internet on which is superior, Bear Trap or Blueberry Jam from DAVIDsTEA. I can now say my vote is for Blueberry Jam! And I’m not even that big of fan of blueberries!

I started out as I normally do, black tea in the mornings to get me going. This one smelled heavenly but I knew how decieving aromas could be so I prepared for bitterness or worse. Suprisingly, none came! It went down smooth like cold jam on a hot scone and I found myself craving devonshire cream and biscuits terribly while consuming this. I know I’m going to be buying TINS of this! I can’t get enough of it!

Simply a lovely tea.

tigress_al

Blueberry Jam is far superior to Bear Trap, delicious iced as well!

Comments

tigress_al

Blueberry Jam is far superior to Bear Trap, delicious iced as well!

I’m 24 years old and female. I used to be in university as a History Major but I gave it up to be a Laboratory Technician at a coal mine. My days are long and switch to nights many a time but I always bring 3 bags of tea with me to enjoy and have fun with.

When I’m not breaking my back over coal I spend my time in my room with my two cats playing video games until the sun comes up and watching a variety of movies, most of which are Disney or are animated in some way.

When it comes to tea, I have a fierce loyalty to DAVIDsTEA as they treated me right and garnered my respect. For the most part I am focusing on them but I take other Canadian Tea companies into mind and hopefully can expand my cupboard with them.

I currently have no tea rating guides but if I indicate I bought a Tin or will store a Tin constantly on my shelf, it usually means I will be hopelessly devoted to it.

My other interests include collection Starbucks cups, listening to Deadmau5, and watching far too many BBC shows.

Canada