drank Goji Pop by DAVIDsTEA

I got this with a sampler set I lovingly purchased from DAVIDsTEA and I brewed it up to rejuvenate myself and ended up soured by the cup. This is not the tea for me.

A lot of people recommend this iced – and I can see how it would be wonderful – but I rarely ice my teas and prefer them hot and warming to myself during the cold weather days I experience too often. So this one equalled disappointment hot. It had a tartness to it that did not sit well with my tongue. I like sour tastes but it has to go down smooth and this one just seemed to slap my face and trickle down my throat.

Still, I have to give it to the tea… The pink shade was bright and cute. But it does not reach my rebuy list at all.

I’m 24 years old and female. I used to be in university as a History Major but I gave it up to be a Laboratory Technician at a coal mine. My days are long and switch to nights many a time but I always bring 3 bags of tea with me to enjoy and have fun with.

When I’m not breaking my back over coal I spend my time in my room with my two cats playing video games until the sun comes up and watching a variety of movies, most of which are Disney or are animated in some way.

When it comes to tea, I have a fierce loyalty to DAVIDsTEA as they treated me right and garnered my respect. For the most part I am focusing on them but I take other Canadian Tea companies into mind and hopefully can expand my cupboard with them.

I currently have no tea rating guides but if I indicate I bought a Tin or will store a Tin constantly on my shelf, it usually means I will be hopelessly devoted to it.

My other interests include collection Starbucks cups, listening to Deadmau5, and watching far too many BBC shows.

Canada