This tea I brewed up in the afternoon of my first dayshift. I needed a herbal tea to calm me down after working so hard and this one hit the spot well.

It is not a bad tea, I found. It is actually quite better than a lot of herbal teas I have been trying but it is very heavy with lemon which means it needed honey just to even it out to a smooth cup. I would definitely drink this again but… maybe not a lot of it. A tin buy is plausible but it would last me as long time.

I’m 24 years old and female. I used to be in university as a History Major but I gave it up to be a Laboratory Technician at a coal mine. My days are long and switch to nights many a time but I always bring 3 bags of tea with me to enjoy and have fun with.

When I’m not breaking my back over coal I spend my time in my room with my two cats playing video games until the sun comes up and watching a variety of movies, most of which are Disney or are animated in some way.

When it comes to tea, I have a fierce loyalty to DAVIDsTEA as they treated me right and garnered my respect. For the most part I am focusing on them but I take other Canadian Tea companies into mind and hopefully can expand my cupboard with them.

I currently have no tea rating guides but if I indicate I bought a Tin or will store a Tin constantly on my shelf, it usually means I will be hopelessly devoted to it.

My other interests include collection Starbucks cups, listening to Deadmau5, and watching far too many BBC shows.

Canada