drank Creme Brulee by DAVIDsTEA

I had curling the night I made this and I wanted to bring some zest into myself before the game. This entire package smelled like a delectable french bakery and I was in love with the aroma so much I contemplated eating the tea!

I of course, did not and opted instead for a giant mugful. While there was a hint of caramel and custard, it was bland otherwise that got worse as it cooled down. It tasted like sugary water by the end of my curling session and I had completely forgotten I even had the tea until I opened my cupboard to organize it!

It was a forgettable tea, sadly. And there will be no more of it inhabiting my cupboard.

I’m 24 years old and female. I used to be in university as a History Major but I gave it up to be a Laboratory Technician at a coal mine. My days are long and switch to nights many a time but I always bring 3 bags of tea with me to enjoy and have fun with.

When I’m not breaking my back over coal I spend my time in my room with my two cats playing video games until the sun comes up and watching a variety of movies, most of which are Disney or are animated in some way.

When it comes to tea, I have a fierce loyalty to DAVIDsTEA as they treated me right and garnered my respect. For the most part I am focusing on them but I take other Canadian Tea companies into mind and hopefully can expand my cupboard with them.

I currently have no tea rating guides but if I indicate I bought a Tin or will store a Tin constantly on my shelf, it usually means I will be hopelessly devoted to it.

My other interests include collection Starbucks cups, listening to Deadmau5, and watching far too many BBC shows.

Canada