My dad said he was going to send me some tea. I thought that was strange, since he’s not a big tea drinker, but he knew I was into it. So he sent me some Blue Q teas, which I keep calling “joke” teas, because he thought they had funny names and I own a bunch of their goofy magnets. The teas are much better quality than you would expect from a novelty company! However, I just don’t like chamomile at all so this one found its way to the company breakroom where someone snatched it up. Godspeed, funny tea.

janieteo

i read that you are a big tea drinker. i don’t drink a lot of tea but do collect the empty wrappers which i already have about 12000 wrappers from all over the world in my collection. i was wondering if you can keep the wrappers for me so i can use it to trade with other collectors. I am living in Belgium . my email address is [email protected]

Comments

janieteo

I love the UK, cats, of Montreal, Sherlock, my Kindle, true adventure books, and tea.

My go-to cup is a builder’s tea: black and strong with milk. Never with sugar.

Tea Ratings (borrowed directly from Anyanka):

100-90: Delicious, must keep in stock.

89-80: Excellent, a definite reorder.

79-70: Good, an occasional reorder.

69-50: Pleasant, but it was a one night stand.

49-30: Not good, but drinkable.

29-20: Bad, but I finished the cup.

19-10: Terrible. Couldn’t finish a cup.

10 and below: Undrinkable, requires mouthwash and counseling.

Berkeley, CA