drank Read My Lips by DAVIDsTEA

This may have been one of the very first Davidstea blends I ever tried. I would be heartbroken if they ever discontinued it. I feel that it is a perfect mix of everything I love, chocolate, mint, and of course it is black tea, which is my ultimate favorite for any dessert-y teas.

It’s the tea I like to gift to anyone new to loose leaf, because it is not only amazingly delicious but it’s also super cute, what with all those little red lips.

It only just occurred to me now that I can probably stop looking out for the perfect chocolate mint tea, because duh you guys, it has been sitting on my tea shelf for like three years!!

Hello!

Some favourites -

I would like to try any Taiwanese Assams that exist in the world!

Also continuously on the hunt for Fauchon – La Naissance.

When I rate, it goes like this:

85 -100 = WIN! awesome, I love this and keep it on hand
70 – 85 = pretty darn good but I don’t NEED to own it
55 – 70 = not necessarily terrible but not a tea for me!

New Brunswick, Canada