drank Vanilla Orchid by DAVIDsTEA

Holy crap. Clearly my tea tastes are getting more refined. I’m literally drinking this right now, I should be washing dishes but I’m writing my very first tea review instead :)

I think that three years (or so) ago, when Davidstea opened in my city and I dove in head first, I would have turned my nose up at this. I was very much into dessert teas, the more sweet stuff they had crammed into them the better. I still enjoy those, but I am now starting to appreciate the simpler ones and this is a bigggg winner! I need to go buy a tin of it ASAP.

I am not sure how I feel about oolongs, not having tried too many, but this tea is the perfect balance of vanilla and tea, and there’s nothing artificial tasting about it! I steeped it as per the directions on the bag. The second steep was just as good. I can see me drinking this a lot. It’s not too sweet and if all oolongs are this good then I’m a fan! I will have to re-try my other few DT’s oolongs!