drank Paris by Harney & Sons

Mmmm. I was having such a hard time putting my finger on why I really like this tea, then I reread the description with the “bergamot” and it all made sense! I lovvvve Earl Grey. I wouldn’t say this tastes like Earl Grey, but definitely reminds me of it in a good way.

When I was remembering this tea before drinking it, it presents as a dessert tea. Realistically it’s not super sweet, it’s a subtly flavored “sweetish” black tea that consequently goes really well WITH dessert. Slightly vanilla/caramelly for some reason.

I had happened upon a tin of the sachets of this at Chapters and bought it upon first whiff, It was clearly a success as I’ve since ordered the loose tin from the H&S website.

Branching out from the super sweet dessert teas that I’ve been obsessed with for the last 2-3 years, this is an awesome direction to go in!

(steeped as per the tin)

Hello!

Some favourites -

I would like to try any Taiwanese Assams that exist in the world!

Also continuously on the hunt for Fauchon – La Naissance.

When I rate, it goes like this:

85 -100 = WIN! awesome, I love this and keep it on hand
70 – 85 = pretty darn good but I don’t NEED to own it
55 – 70 = not necessarily terrible but not a tea for me!

New Brunswick, Canada