drank St Petersburg by Kusmi Tea

I recently ordered this and the Caramel tea from Kusmi and was really excited to try this, based on the description, it seemed right up my alley.

It didn’t disappoint me, I can taste the fruit, and the sweetness of the caramel, and of course the bergamot which basically seals the deal that I’m going to love it, since it reminds me of a fruity earl grey.

To me, it’s sort of like what Davidstea ‘The Earl’s Garden’ (which I love) would be if it tasted less artificial. I will add to this after my second taste!

I accidentally steeped it about ten degrees higher than recommended on the tin so next time I will do it accurately and report back!

Edit to add- it’s definitely more tea flavoured than anything else, I mean the flavouring is definitely subtle!!

Hello!

Here’s what I love (or I did before, and am trying to again):

Harney and Sons Paris is my all time favorite tea.

Mariage Freres and Kusmi are also on my awesome list.

I love creamy earl greys.

Also have an appreciation of oolong.

I love swapping!

When I rate, it goes like this:

85 -100 = WIN! awesome, I love this and keep it on hand
70 – 85 = pretty darn good but I don’t NEED to own it
55 – 70 = not necessarily terrible but not a tea for me!

New Brunswick, Canada