Hmmm. I’m not entirely sure how I feel about this one, I definitely don’t love it! I’ve only had it once so far though. It smells really good in the tin, similar to Florence (but without the hazelnut of course).

I love Davidstea’s English Rose, which is pretty floral but balanced off with the white chocolate. I thought this one might be similar as it is also a black tea with chocolate and roses, but it’s not very flowery at all. I’m also not convinced I love H&S’s chocolate tea, because I was also unsure of the Florence one and will have to try it again. So far my favorite of the three chocolate ones I’ve tried is SoHo.

If anyone wants to swap to try some of this I’m definitely open!
Will update after round two.

Hello!

Some favourites -

I would like to try any Taiwanese Assams that exist in the world!

Also continuously on the hunt for Fauchon – La Naissance.

When I rate, it goes like this:

85 -100 = WIN! awesome, I love this and keep it on hand
70 – 85 = pretty darn good but I don’t NEED to own it
55 – 70 = not necessarily terrible but not a tea for me!

New Brunswick, Canada