Thanks to Jessiwrites for giving me some of this to try!
I steeped it at 98 degrees C for about 4 min.

I would say its pretty true to the name, I can definitely taste all the elements, chocolate, coconut and especially the almond! To me thats what makes it extra tasty. It smells just amazing, both when dry and in my mug. I’m not entirely sure I would buy this since I have Harney and Sons SoHo (no almond in that though), but I absolutely wouldn’t turn it away if it came knocking on my door :)

It’s not amazing but it’s very good!

Hello!

Some favourites -

I would like to try any Taiwanese Assams that exist in the world!

Also continuously on the hunt for Fauchon – La Naissance.

When I rate, it goes like this:

85 -100 = WIN! awesome, I love this and keep it on hand
70 – 85 = pretty darn good but I don’t NEED to own it
55 – 70 = not necessarily terrible but not a tea for me!

New Brunswick, Canada