Wowwwww…. This was so good. I wasn’t sure what to expect but sure enough it’s maple pecan!

I admit the only other two oolongs I’ve ever tried were green rolled up leaves so I was surprised to see these were black, that just speaks to my inexperience though.

This was a great tea, sweet enough but with a little additional maple syrup it was mind blowingly good. I’m pretty much Buddy the Elf’s slightly less elfin little sister in that I could probably drink maple syrup from the bottle, so take that with a grain of salt, no such thing as too much maple.

I am interested to see how I can get 11 cups out of my little 1oz bag though! Feels like half of that in order to get a good flavor (I’m using Davidstea’s perfect spoonful)

I would reorder this as it’s really well done!

Kittenna

Crap. Craving this now…

BoxerMama

Me too. Totally and it’s WAY too late to make it!

whatshesaid

it’s so weird, I could drink tea RIGHT before bed (literally IN bed) and it doesn’t keep me up, however if I have a cup of coffee at 3pm I am tossing and turning for hours!!

BoxerMama

I can’t even eat chocolate passed 4pm. I made chocolate cupcakes today and I know I’ll be up until 1am.

Because I’ve obviously eaten two already. lol

whatshesaid

Haha it was worth it I’m sure!

Comments

Kittenna

Crap. Craving this now…

BoxerMama

Me too. Totally and it’s WAY too late to make it!

Because I’ve obviously eaten two already. lol

whatshesaid

Haha it was worth it I’m sure!

Hello!

Some favourites -

I would like to try any Taiwanese Assams that exist in the world!

Also continuously on the hunt for Fauchon – La Naissance.

When I rate, it goes like this:

85 -100 = WIN! awesome, I love this and keep it on hand
70 – 85 = pretty darn good but I don’t NEED to own it
55 – 70 = not necessarily terrible but not a tea for me!

New Brunswick, Canada