Got this tasty tea from Jackie T, thanks!!

I wasn’t sure what to expect with this, but was pretty pumped to try it based on the reviews. Sadly, I’m not as crazy about it. The only other pumpkin tea I’ve tried is Davidstea’s Pumpkin Chai, and I find that one much better.

I think this one should have the word “chai” in the title as it is quite spicy. What I assume in the cheesecake note tastes a bit bitter to me. I didn’t really get the caramel out of this. It is possible I’m still not great at discerning different notes in a tea blend though. I will try again with a bit of coconut sugar to hopefully bring out the caramel. I might even add a wee bit of cream!

I am glad to have tried it though :)
I will have to check the steeping directions online as I may have gone too hot with the water.

Hello!

Some favourites -

I would like to try any Taiwanese Assams that exist in the world!

Also continuously on the hunt for Fauchon – La Naissance.

When I rate, it goes like this:

85 -100 = WIN! awesome, I love this and keep it on hand
70 – 85 = pretty darn good but I don’t NEED to own it
55 – 70 = not necessarily terrible but not a tea for me!

New Brunswick, Canada