Edited to add: This is my 25th tasting note! :)

Thanks again to Jackie T for another sample!!
I am pretty excited for this one, it smells really good dry and I am a fan of Davidstea Blueberry Jam, adding a creamy note would be just up my alley. I am wondering about the rooibos but hoping the black tea and flavours mask that a bit as I don’t love a noticeable rooibos taste.

It smells equally tasty brewed up in my mug so here I go…….

Yum! I mean YUM!! Wow it tastes just like a blueberry turnover or something. With custard. Della Terra you will be getting another order from this girl next time you have a sale! I love this. I can barely taste the rooibos, it is complementary to everything else which is how I like it.
Blueberry jam donut! I need more of this immediately!

Jackie T

This is one I rarely drink and you’re making me want a cup so badly!!

whatshesaid

I can smell it through the ziploc bag and I need another cup!!

Comments

Jackie T

This is one I rarely drink and you’re making me want a cup so badly!!

whatshesaid

I can smell it through the ziploc bag and I need another cup!!

Hello!

Here’s what I love (or I did before, and am trying to again):

Harney and Sons Paris is my all time favorite tea.

Mariage Freres and Kusmi are also on my awesome list.

I love creamy earl greys.

Also have an appreciation of oolong.

I love swapping!

When I rate, it goes like this:

85 -100 = WIN! awesome, I love this and keep it on hand
70 – 85 = pretty darn good but I don’t NEED to own it
55 – 70 = not necessarily terrible but not a tea for me!

New Brunswick, Canada