drank Creamy Eggnog by Butiki Teas

Can this please exist forever? I don’t even know what I’m smelling and tasting but it’s buttery and creamy and I’m the weirdo over in the corner cubicle alternating between having her nose stuck in a bag of loose tea and a mug glued to her hand in front of her face while creepily inhaling deeply, eyes closed.

If I didn’t trust Butiki Teas I would assume there’s crack in here. It’s. Just. So. Good. I just ordered more because I’m afraid it might vanish forever….but Creamy Eggnog, I can’t quit you!!!

Nom.

Ellyn

I think my co-workers think I am nuts about my tea based on how much I drink, my strictness with preparation, my desire to smell it, etc.

Courtney

I’ve been thinking about trying this one but I really despise eggnog. Any chance it doesn’t taste a thing like eggnog haha?

whatshesaid

I don’t really find it tastes like eggnog at all! There are none of the spices or the extreme sweetness of eggnog so I bet you’d enjoy it! I love eggnog and this is an amazing tea but it’s not eggnoggy to me :)

Thanks!

whatshesaid

Ellyn I hear ya, I also have a bit of a reputation at work, I’m not super strict at work with the prep but they seem to refer to me as the tea lady. I have a ridiculous stash in my desk too.

Courtney, no prob! Hope you like it!

Indigobloom

Yay! I knew you’d lurrrve this :P

Sooo much!

Comments

Ellyn

Thanks!

whatshesaid

Courtney, no prob! Hope you like it!

Indigobloom

Yay! I knew you’d lurrrve this :P

Sooo much!

Hello!

Here’s what I love (or I did before, and am trying to again):

Harney and Sons Paris is my all time favorite tea.

Mariage Freres and Kusmi are also on my awesome list.

I love creamy earl greys.

Also have an appreciation of oolong.

I love swapping!

When I rate, it goes like this:

85 -100 = WIN! awesome, I love this and keep it on hand
70 – 85 = pretty darn good but I don’t NEED to own it
55 – 70 = not necessarily terrible but not a tea for me!

New Brunswick, Canada