drank Coconut Oolong by DAVIDsTEA

Yes yes YES!

When I saw the list of Spring 2013 teas at Davidstea I knew immediately that I’d want this one. Super fruity teas I can almost take or leave, (Fall and Winter at DT are by far my favorite seasons thanks to all the comforting dessert blends they come out with), but seeing as how I’ve been experiencing the wonders of oolong lately, and I have a passionate love affair with coconut, I was thrilled to see this on the list.

I hurried over on my lunch break and got a big bag of this stuff, because after smelling it in the store my suspicions were confirmed – I was in love. Tea love.

Noteworthy – it is literally a light tea because 40g was not pricey! The dude couldn’t even fit 50g in the bag! Obviously I’m going back for a blue tin (and an elephant mug), because this is a cupboard staple as of right now.

92 degrees for about 4 min. It was a nice light color and the taste was buttery, creamy, smooth, everything I’m learning that oolong is. And then there is the coconut. It is so complimentary you guys! Probably because I love coconut so much I had to concentrate to separate the flavors. But that’s because they work so well together! And I don’t find there to be anything artificial about this. I’m bringing it to work tomorrow so I can be in heaven all day.

Yessssss.

Courtney

Oh yes. Well said.

yappychappy

This tea sounds amazing. Ugh I have so much to go through before ordering davids too :\ but coconut!

Comments

Courtney

Oh yes. Well said.

yappychappy

Hello!

Here’s what I love (or I did before, and am trying to again):

Harney and Sons Paris is my all time favorite tea.

Mariage Freres and Kusmi are also on my awesome list.

I love creamy earl greys.

Also have an appreciation of oolong.

I love swapping!

When I rate, it goes like this:

85 -100 = WIN! awesome, I love this and keep it on hand
70 – 85 = pretty darn good but I don’t NEED to own it
55 – 70 = not necessarily terrible but not a tea for me!

New Brunswick, Canada