drank Coconut Oolong by DAVIDsTEA

Drinking this again, it’s so good! I already know I love coconut but I might be in love with oolong!!!

(…..do I love oolong because it’s buttery or do I love butter because I loved oolong before I even knew it?)

Courtney

I can’t wait to make this one for my drive to work :) I think I’ll bring a couple filters to work too so I can enjoy it during the day :) So good!

Froogle_jimmy

OK, I am going to have to pick some up this weekend. And, I think you love butter because its oolongy ;)

Comments

Courtney

Froogle_jimmy

Hello!

Some favourites -

I would like to try any Taiwanese Assams that exist in the world!

Also continuously on the hunt for Fauchon – La Naissance.

When I rate, it goes like this:

85 -100 = WIN! awesome, I love this and keep it on hand
70 – 85 = pretty darn good but I don’t NEED to own it
55 – 70 = not necessarily terrible but not a tea for me!

New Brunswick, Canada