Hum. Drank my second steep of this last night, added a bit of coconut palm sugar this time.

That made it taste a little better, but I realized that I’d probably really enjoy this tea if it didn’t have the word “cheesecake” in the title. I don’t taste that at all and given how much I love cheesecake, that’s the ultimate disappointment.

If it was just called Pumpkin Spice Cake or something I’d be easier on it and I’d definitely enjoy it more. I know that’s all subconscious but that’s how my brain works, friends! You call something “Cheesecake” and you’d better deliver the goods!

It doesn’t taste bad at all, it’s fairly yum, but I still like DT’s Pumpkin Chai better, it doesn’t require sweetening and at least it’s true to its moniker.

My rating remains the same!

yappychappy

I love pumpkin teas and this one didn’t nearly hit the spot for me either.

jessiwrites

I don’t generally care for chai, so I’m a bit scared to try that Pumpkin Chai. I loved Butiki’s Pumpkin Creme Brulee, though, and I do really enjoy pumpkin pie. Maybe I’ll try it today.

whatshesaid

I don’t care much for chais either! DT Pumpkin Chai seems different for some reason, not as overwhelmingly spicy

Comments

yappychappy

I love pumpkin teas and this one didn’t nearly hit the spot for me either.

jessiwrites

whatshesaid

Hello!

Some favourites -

I would like to try any Taiwanese Assams that exist in the world!

Also continuously on the hunt for Fauchon – La Naissance.

When I rate, it goes like this:

85 -100 = WIN! awesome, I love this and keep it on hand
70 – 85 = pretty darn good but I don’t NEED to own it
55 – 70 = not necessarily terrible but not a tea for me!

New Brunswick, Canada