drank Pumpkin Chai by DAVIDsTEA

I might have to revisit my rating of Caramel Pumpkin Cheesecake! I may have been a bit hard on it.

I haven’t had this one in awhile so my memory (of one of the first DavidsTea’s I fell in love with) may have been a little foggy and slightly rose coloured.

Don’t get me wrong, this tea is REALLY good. That being said, if I forget the fact that the word “Cheesecake” is in the name of the other aforementioned tea, I might like it more, possibly as much as this. I will have to try it again to compare, now that I’ve refreshed my memory of Pumpkin Chai.

All comparison aside, this tea is sweet, spicy but not overwhelmingly so (I’m NOT a fan of super spicy chai blends), and is still tasty with a bit of milk/cream and sugar (though you don’t need it, IMO).

It is not quite as thick bodied as you’d think, a bit watery…but probably steeping it longer would help.

I definitely recommend this one to people!

Hello!

Some favourites -

I would like to try any Taiwanese Assams that exist in the world!

Also continuously on the hunt for Fauchon – La Naissance.

When I rate, it goes like this:

85 -100 = WIN! awesome, I love this and keep it on hand
70 – 85 = pretty darn good but I don’t NEED to own it
55 – 70 = not necessarily terrible but not a tea for me!

New Brunswick, Canada