drank S'mores by Della Terra Teas

Drinking this for the second time, thanks to Jackie T for the swap!

I was more impressed this time around than with my first cup of this tea. I can’t help but compare it to Love In A Cup as they are similar, but I think I prefer LiaC due to the addition of caramel.

My big problem with flavoured teas like this is unless I am drinking them with a clean palate I find they can underwhelm me. This morning I am really tasting the marshmallows though! Especially as it cools down. Not getting a ton of chocolate but it is definitely present in the background, mingling with the graham crackers.

As with many dessert teas, I suspect the flavours will be brought out more with the addition of some sugar, which I will try next time.

Pretty tasty tea! Slightly less sweet than Love in a Cup but not too dissimilar.

I’m glad I ordered some!

Indigobloom

I know it will sound odd, but I often brush my teeth before drinking a cup (after lunch), just to get the fresh palate! doesn’t leave me with a minty aftertaste at all.

Comments

Indigobloom

Hello!

Some favourites -

I would like to try any Taiwanese Assams that exist in the world!

Also continuously on the hunt for Fauchon – La Naissance.

When I rate, it goes like this:

85 -100 = WIN! awesome, I love this and keep it on hand
70 – 85 = pretty darn good but I don’t NEED to own it
55 – 70 = not necessarily terrible but not a tea for me!

New Brunswick, Canada