Hug thanks to Shakirah1984 for the chance to try this (and a couple others).

I’m aware of my typo above but decided to leave it because these samples are totally worthy of a hug.

I got these in the mail today and I happen to be home, so of course I made it immediately, awesome! I followed Red Leaf’s directions for a matcha latte, and I should note this is the first homemade matcha I’ve ever had, let alone the first flavored one.

It. Is. So. Good.

I can taste the maple, but it’s not overwhelming. I don’t really know what else to tell you because I have no basis for comparison, it’s tasty, you guys. That is all.

I’m really sad because now I have to buy some at some point and that means I will have a long wait because this stuff isn’t cheap.

I’m even more excited to try my other two samples, Bavarian Cream and the illustrious Cheesecake.

Thanks again Shakirah1984 (rather, curse you!) :)

Jackie T

I just ordered basically this same set of flavors haha, plus fig. I can’t wait to try them! For first time buying I suggest trying one that’s on sale and then write the review on it and get a discount on your next order…then you can try like buy 3 get 1 and try new flavors while paying less.That’s what I did and it’s lasted me a while and been totally worth it.

whatshesaid

I will have to try that! It’s just pretty darn expensive. Too bad there aren’t samplers available! I’m wondering how many cups of matcha are per bag (the smallest size)

Jackie T

I use half to 1 tsp of matcha per serving and I can get probably 20 servings, it’s like a 50 gram bag of loose tea I feel. I personally was not fond of the Green Apple Matcha but everyone else seems to love it, I’m glad to send you the bag if you want to do a small swap, only about 1-2 tsp missing from it.

whatshesaid

Thanks so much for the offer :) I tend to hate anything apple flavoured though so I’m sure there’s someone out there who would enjoy it more than me, haha :)

Comments

Jackie T

Hello!

Some favourites -

I would like to try any Taiwanese Assams that exist in the world!

Also continuously on the hunt for Fauchon – La Naissance.

When I rate, it goes like this:

85 -100 = WIN! awesome, I love this and keep it on hand
70 – 85 = pretty darn good but I don’t NEED to own it
55 – 70 = not necessarily terrible but not a tea for me!

New Brunswick, Canada