I can’t cheer for this enough. Added a bit of cream this morning, it’s so well done! I love this, perfect vanilla!! Bumping up my rating!

Courtney

I’ve been looking for a perfect vanilla. I’ll have to keep this one in mind :)

whatshesaid

Every time I look at the bag sitting on my counter I want more!! (Even if currently drinking something else, haha)

Cavocorax

I always forget how GOOD vanilla is. I dismiss it as ‘plain’ but then I have a vanilla latte or pure vanilla ice cream and I am blown away. I guess I’d better add this to my next DTT order!

whatshesaid

My favorite ice cream is a good vanilla ;) (well, after peanut butter fudge crunch, obviously)

Shmiracles

going on my shopping list.

Shmiracles

HAHAH that was quick. just placed an order for samples. record time.

Comments

Courtney

I’ve been looking for a perfect vanilla. I’ll have to keep this one in mind :)

Cavocorax

Shmiracles

going on my shopping list.

Shmiracles

HAHAH that was quick. just placed an order for samples. record time.

Hello!

Some favourites -

I would like to try any Taiwanese Assams that exist in the world!

Also continuously on the hunt for Fauchon – La Naissance.

When I rate, it goes like this:

85 -100 = WIN! awesome, I love this and keep it on hand
70 – 85 = pretty darn good but I don’t NEED to own it
55 – 70 = not necessarily terrible but not a tea for me!

New Brunswick, Canada