Om nom nom.

Thanks to Shakirah1984 for the sample of this!

My second matcha ever.

I really enjoyed this. I made a latte out of it. I found it perfectly the right sweetness and level of flavoring (I believe it was distinct flavor). I could taste the cheesecake and it was easily identifiable too. I could really discern the slight delicious bitterness characteristic of cream cheese!

I was skimming other matcha reviews and noticing comments suggesting that matcha is sort of like an energy drink and shouldn’t be consumed before bed but I couldn’t resist.

I could see me ordering this one day!
I think I’m a new matcha fan……

Hello!

Some favourites -

I would like to try any Taiwanese Assams that exist in the world!

Also continuously on the hunt for Fauchon – La Naissance.

When I rate, it goes like this:

85 -100 = WIN! awesome, I love this and keep it on hand
70 – 85 = pretty darn good but I don’t NEED to own it
55 – 70 = not necessarily terrible but not a tea for me!

New Brunswick, Canada