Ohhhh man. Smelling this in my cup now. My second Della Terra ordered arrived today, happy birthday to me!!! Great timing because it’s a rough birthday.
This is fast becoming a fave tea company of mine. Move over Davidstea!!

I’m going to let it cool a bit and then report my findings.

Ok, drinking this again. I made it at work yesterday and again right now, my coworkers practically followed the scent from the kitchen to my cubicle. I could hear them saying “mmmm, what’s that smell?? Something smells good!”

It is so fresh that it looks wet in the bag. That may seem gross to you but it just makes me want to eat it with a spoon . I wouldn’t go that far though, you guys, come on.

It’s almost as good as it smells. And the similarities to Davidstea Red Velvet Cake are pretty amazing because that one is chocolatey and this isn’t!

Maybe they used a similar cake flavouring. You can’t pull the wool over my eyes, I know that’s how it works. Just tell me where you bought it so I can use it on everything else.
It’s very sweet, this tea. Definite brown sugar notes, creamy, I guess the only “complaint” I have is that I can’t taste the pineapple very much. I wish this was a bit more different from the Red Velvet Cake because given the ingredients and intention with this I should love it way more than that one. I do love it though, and will have to do a comparison sometime! Another DellaTerra win!

(Made as directed)

Cavocorax

Happy belated birthday!

I found the same thing about Della Terra. They have great tea, reasonable prices and one thing that DavidsTea is sorely lacking: SALES. :P

Kittenna

Yes…. DT could certainly stand to have more sales! Or coupons. Or a rewards program…

whatshesaid

Yes!! I mean clearly their sales are not slowing despite their lack of sales but I bet they’d go up even if they put a tea a week on sale or something! Even the discontinued ones aren’t discounted. Silly.

whatshesaid
  • their sales aren’t slowing despite their lack of promotional discounts (sounded confusing before)

happy birthday! :)

Happy belated bday

Indigobloom

Happy belated birthday!!

Thanks :)

Comments

Cavocorax

Happy belated birthday!

Happy belated birthday!!

Thanks :)

Hello!

Some favourites -

I would like to try any Taiwanese Assams that exist in the world!

Also continuously on the hunt for Fauchon – La Naissance.

When I rate, it goes like this:

85 -100 = WIN! awesome, I love this and keep it on hand
70 – 85 = pretty darn good but I don’t NEED to own it
55 – 70 = not necessarily terrible but not a tea for me!

New Brunswick, Canada