drank Toffee Dream by Tea Blendz

Yum! I really enjoyed this. I think the white tea base really let the toffee flavour shine. I like that this is called ‘Toffee Dreams’ and it actually does taste like toffee. Bravo! It’s about time. The last few flavored teas I tried were disappointing and did not do their names justice.

This tea doesn’t lie.

The base is really tasty too. I give this tea two thumbs up. I would actually purchase this one!
Thanks to Sil for the sample!!

(85 degrees for about 3 min, looking forward to a re-steep!)

Yay! I’m glad you like this one. It’s a better version than the zen tea one that I tried previously.

whatshesaid

It was great, thank you!

Comments

whatshesaid

It was great, thank you!

Hello!

Some favourites -

I would like to try any Taiwanese Assams that exist in the world!

Also continuously on the hunt for Fauchon – La Naissance.

When I rate, it goes like this:

85 -100 = WIN! awesome, I love this and keep it on hand
70 – 85 = pretty darn good but I don’t NEED to own it
55 – 70 = not necessarily terrible but not a tea for me!

New Brunswick, Canada