This was really good y’all. Very blueberry and definitely cakey. Not sickeningly sweet cakey, but genuinely blueberry crumble up in here.

I brewed it as per the directions but given that everyone seems to find it more of a green than a black, I am wondering if I should lower the temperature and possibly the steeping time for the next cup I make.

It didn’t get bitter when made with boiling water so that was good! I’m not the biggest fan of green tea (more so because I always oversteeped it and used boiling water before I knew better, not because it’s got problems), but I really loved this.

Another Della Terra Tea for the win. I will have to compare with my other DellaTerra fave, the Blueberry Creme. Yum.

(what’s with tea companies spelling it like “Creme” vs “Cream” anyway? Is that an American thing?)
((That isn’t related to this tea whatsoever but it’s midnight so I’m ramblin’ on.))

Hello!

Some favourites -

I would like to try any Taiwanese Assams that exist in the world!

Also continuously on the hunt for Fauchon – La Naissance.

When I rate, it goes like this:

85 -100 = WIN! awesome, I love this and keep it on hand
70 – 85 = pretty darn good but I don’t NEED to own it
55 – 70 = not necessarily terrible but not a tea for me!

New Brunswick, Canada