Mmmm! I can’t believe the monks were allowed to drink this, it’s sinfully delicious!

It’s a bit creamy from the vanilla, and definitely fruity, I really like it!

Though I have to google “grenadine” because surely this wasn’t made with that syrup that they used to put in my Shirley Temples when I was 8. No way were the monks allowed to drink that stuff.

This is something I will have to buy! All you who hate monks blend, feel free to send it my way! :)

Happy Saturday to me! Thank you Sil, for another winner!

(about 95 degrees for 3-4 min)

Josie Jade

This sounds yummy. I’ve always wondered what Monk’s Blends were, now I know!

TastyBrew

I have one I can send your way. WAY too fruity for me! It’s culinary teas monk’s blend. I haven’t even tried any. I smelled and it sealed it back up! You interested?

whatshesaid

Yeah for sure! Take a peek in my cupboard to see if there’s anything you’d like :)

Oh nice, I’m really glad you enjoyed this one then. I may have more to send your way from another company one of these days :)

whatshesaid

I really enjoyed it!! Thanks so much for sending it :)

Comments

Josie Jade

This sounds yummy. I’ve always wondered what Monk’s Blends were, now I know!

TastyBrew

whatshesaid

I really enjoyed it!! Thanks so much for sending it :)

Hello!

Some favourites -

I would like to try any Taiwanese Assams that exist in the world!

Also continuously on the hunt for Fauchon – La Naissance.

When I rate, it goes like this:

85 -100 = WIN! awesome, I love this and keep it on hand
70 – 85 = pretty darn good but I don’t NEED to own it
55 – 70 = not necessarily terrible but not a tea for me!

New Brunswick, Canada