Drinking this one now! My friend had placed a H&S order after I did so I got her to stick this on her list for me and paid her back. Just got it, YUM!

I am a HUGE fan of their ‘Paris’ tea, and this is a damn close second. Very fruity and the honey flavor is super obvious. I got the tin as pictured above, which is lovely to look at, but sachets, which doesn’t really bother me. Quick and easy!

I think Paris still maintains first place on account of the vanilla (LOVE vanilla everything), but this is really good. (Technically Vanilla Comoro would be second place, and so this would have to be third… one day I will try the Vanilla Black though)

I think I remember that someone said something about fruit cake in an earlier review… I’ve never been a fruit cake person and this isn’t cakey at all, but it’s really good. It’s got the bergamot in it, since I love Earl Greys I’ve got no beef with that! I am really enjoying this thickbodied, rich and fruity tea.

Oh, as an aside. Today I learned that the pronounciation of ‘BERGAMOT’ is way different than I’ve been saying it in my head. I’ve never actually said it out loud. Since I live in a bilingual province, to me, it’s always “Berg-a-mo”, but the girl at Davidstea earlier today pronounced it “berg-a-moTT”. I didn’t like that at all. It does not sound as fancy as how I always said it in my head. Anyway now I’m glad I’ve never had to say it out loud before. Sure beats looking silly ‘WHEW, close call!’

I just confirmed this on Dictionary.com….it definitely sounded lovelier my way. Now I have to re-teach myself how to say it! UGH!

Really though, when would anyone have ever said that word out loud in my presence before? That would have been nice. Thanks girl at Davidstea for saving me from a serious faux-pas.

Anyhow.

The Harneys make good teas! (Minus Florence, but everyone else loves that and I desperately want to)

Josie Jade

Huh, I’ve always pronounced it berg-a-mo also. And I think I’ll keep doing so, it sounds so much prettier!

Anyanka

I’ve always said it that way, learned how it was supposed to be said, and just went on saying it wrong. Maybe we should all say ber-ga-moo!

OMGsrsly

There’s the English way and the French way. I modify my pronunciation based on the company I’m in. :) French is definitely prettier.