Yum, this one was good. I seem to like Della Terra’s simpler flavored teas (this one, Cafe Vanilla) just as much as their crazier dessert blends (Pineapple Upside Down Cake)…. Maybe more!

This is similar to The Malt Shop but minus the extreme malt flavor, which was a bit overwhelming for me. This one is pure delicious chocolatey goodness! Thank you to Alysha for the swap, I might just have to grab an ounce or two of this the next time I order from Della Terra!

It’s mildly creamy but very chocolatey. It sort of reminded me of Davidstea’s Chocolate Cake so I will have to compare the two side by side. Obviously there are no sprinkles or anything with this one.

(boiling water, 4-5 min)

Some favourites -

I would like to try any Taiwanese Assams that exist in the world!

Also continuously on the hunt for Fauchon – La Naissance.

When I rate, it goes like this:

85 -100 = WIN! awesome, I love this and keep it on hand
70 – 85 = pretty darn good but I don’t NEED to own it
55 – 70 = not necessarily terrible but not a tea for me!

New Brunswick, Canada