Big thanks to Josie Jade for the sample of this!!

I wanted to love it because I’m a big fan of Davidstea Blueberry Jam, so I thought some kind of baked good notes would only add to my happiness with a blueberry tea.

Admission – I have no idea what zabaglione is, (SOME zabaglione? A zabaglione??) so maybe I don’t know what to look for in the notes of this blend, but I’m really only getting blueberry with a hint of something sweet in the background. Is it a decent blueberry tea? Sure! But it doesn’t really taste like cake or pastry or anything else that I imagine zabaglione must be.

I’d love to try the Blueberry Cream Cheese Danish one, that might be more my speed.

This was perfectly pleasant, but not mindblowing.
So far, Della Terra is the king of flavoured teas which all others need to bow down before!

not sure how you steeped it but just under boiling and 2mins seems to be the sweet-er spot for for the zabaglione’s

whatshesaid

I probably left it a bit longer than 2 min, I figured since it’s a black tea I’d be ok with 3-4. I only had a sample though so either way it’s all gone now!

Comments

whatshesaid

Hello!

Here’s what I love (or I did before, and am trying to again):

Harney and Sons Paris is my all time favorite tea.

Mariage Freres and Kusmi are also on my awesome list.

I love creamy earl greys.

Also have an appreciation of oolong.

I love swapping!

When I rate, it goes like this:

85 -100 = WIN! awesome, I love this and keep it on hand
70 – 85 = pretty darn good but I don’t NEED to own it
55 – 70 = not necessarily terrible but not a tea for me!

New Brunswick, Canada