Della Terra I think I love you
But what am I so afraid of?
I’m afraid that I’m not sure of
A love there is no cure for

(I will elaborate when I get home :) )

Ok, so this is pretty tasty. Reminds me of Davidstea Cookie Dough a bit, but less fussy. I was surprised at the decent sized leaves, and it actually tasted like white chocolate! For reals! I am becoming acquainted with Della Terra’s simpler offerings lately (such as this, Dubbele Chocolade, Cafe Vanilla) and am loving them. No need to get all fancy when your flavoring is this tasty and well balanced! That’s what I like about Della Terra. They deliver. There’s nothing worse in my book than calling something “Chocolate Marshmallow Tea” (just made that up) and leaving me smacking my mouth together obnoxiously trying desperately to taste the chocolate or the marshmallow. That never happens with Della Terra, they promise flavour, and they deliver. I wish they would just open up a real live store in my little Canadian city so I could get a job there and drink free tea all day. Totally would.

Sorry, tangent. So anyway, this is tasty, simple but effective. I might prefer it over the fussiness of Davidstea’s Cookie Dough. I’ll probably order some. Thank you Alysha for letting me try this one!

jessiwrites

Isn’t that what life is made of?

Alysha

I preferred this one over Cookie Dough as well. It’s simple but flavourful. Glad you enjoyed it!

I sure did, thanks!!

TastyBrew

I like cookie dough a lot so I should try this out. Sounds yummy!

whatshesaid

I definitely suggest you try it :)

Comments

jessiwrites

Isn’t that what life is made of?

Alysha

I sure did, thanks!!

TastyBrew

I like cookie dough a lot so I should try this out. Sounds yummy!

whatshesaid

I definitely suggest you try it :)

Hello!

Here’s what I love (or I did before, and am trying to again):

Harney and Sons Paris is my all time favorite tea.

Mariage Freres and Kusmi are also on my awesome list.

I love creamy earl greys.

Also have an appreciation of oolong.

I love swapping!

When I rate, it goes like this:

85 -100 = WIN! awesome, I love this and keep it on hand
70 – 85 = pretty darn good but I don’t NEED to own it
55 – 70 = not necessarily terrible but not a tea for me!

New Brunswick, Canada