Got this as a sample from Teajo Teas, thank you very much!!
Drank it for breakfast this morning.

I LOVE Earl Grey. If I have to go somewhere without tea (unlikely) I will seek out Earl Grey at a gas station or whatever. It’s comforting and flavorful and adding milk just makes it more creamy and delicious.

That’s what I did with this one – I added milk. I did two steeps of it and both were good. About 3 min for the first one.

It’s definitely more of the lemony type, but the citrus flavor doesn’t overwhelm the tea, which I appreciate. I don’t like SUPER lemony teas unless they are balanced off by some cookie or pie taste (Lemon Chiffon!).

So I enjoyed this, it was creamy with the milk, so the word “Silky” is not misused here. I would definitely order it!

Me and Earl Grey go together like Jean-Luc Picard and… Earl Grey.

Hello!

Some favourites -

I would like to try any Taiwanese Assams that exist in the world!

Also continuously on the hunt for Fauchon – La Naissance.

When I rate, it goes like this:

85 -100 = WIN! awesome, I love this and keep it on hand
70 – 85 = pretty darn good but I don’t NEED to own it
55 – 70 = not necessarily terrible but not a tea for me!

New Brunswick, Canada