Thank you to Emilie for a sample of this!

Another Butiki tea to cross off my list :) (or add to my shopping list I suppose, Grr…Argh.)

As is the norm with the ones I’ve tried and loved, this is a creamy and subtly flavoured Butiki offering! I really tasted the nuttiness in this. I’m a big fan of pistachios anyhow, I wouldn’t have thought to put them in a tea but with the creamy green base it really works.

I will add this to my next Butiki order for sure, it’s not a ‘smack you in the face with flavour’ sort of tea, but none of Stacey’s teas are and that’s why I like them. They never seem to taste fake and they are the perfect alternative to my other super sweet dessert teas, which I don’t always want.

Brewed as per the directions for this one.

Hello!

Here’s what I love (or I did before, and am trying to again):

Harney and Sons Paris is my all time favorite tea.

Mariage Freres and Kusmi are also on my awesome list.

I love creamy earl greys.

Also have an appreciation of oolong.

I love swapping!

When I rate, it goes like this:

85 -100 = WIN! awesome, I love this and keep it on hand
70 – 85 = pretty darn good but I don’t NEED to own it
55 – 70 = not necessarily terrible but not a tea for me!

New Brunswick, Canada