Another sample from Sil!
I enjoyed this one, it was pretty good. I made it at work so possibly my water was too hot. (Boy I sure rely on my temperature controlled kettle at home! Spoiled!)

It was peachy. Pleasant enough. Slightly bitter, hence the possibly too hot water or maybe oversteeped, it’s easy to get distracted at work! I wouldn’t buy this one but I am glad to have tried it anyhow! It was just a bit blah to me, nothing wrong with it but nothing mindblowing either! I’m not the biggest fan of greens so take that with a big grain of salt :)

haha yeah…this was my FAVOURITE tea when i first started down the loose leaf tea path…i drank it every morning and then i found out about all these other teas…that are so much better and amazing and wonderful!

Comments

Hello!

Here’s what I love (or I did before, and am trying to again):

Harney and Sons Paris is my all time favorite tea.

Mariage Freres and Kusmi are also on my awesome list.

I love creamy earl greys.

Also have an appreciation of oolong.

I love swapping!

When I rate, it goes like this:

85 -100 = WIN! awesome, I love this and keep it on hand
70 – 85 = pretty darn good but I don’t NEED to own it
55 – 70 = not necessarily terrible but not a tea for me!

New Brunswick, Canada