Thank you Alysha for a sample of this!!

Over the last month or so I’ve become slightly obsessed with oolongs. I want ALL the oolongs.

I had recently fallen for Davidstea’s Quangzhou Milk Oolong and wanted to try another milk oolong! Actually I want to try ALL the milk oolongs!

Since the Davidstea one is the only comparison I have, that’s what I did. First I drank some of this alone, then I made them both side by side and did a little taste test!

My conclusion was that to my mostly untrained taste buds, this one is slightly more vegetal, where the Davidstea one is a bit creamier and slightly sweeter. It makes me wonder if the Davidstea one is flavoured?? Regardless I prefer the Davidstea version, but if they’re sneaking flavouring in there that would be an unfair advantage for sure. This one was really good though and I’d buy some in the future! Brewed at like 85 degrees for 3 min or so.

Froogle_jimmy

Im not sure if you saw this but Teavivre has this same tea but flavoured(milk). It may be more up your alley and slightly less vegetal. I bought 100g of it a couple weeks ago and cant wait for it to arrive. There oolongs are great prices and its free shipping if you spend $30(thats worldwide shipping. I know how angry expensive shipping makes you). Oolong is my fave tea so maybe I will try Davids next time Im near a store.

Lol yeah high shipping costs make me rage :p
I did see there is a flavoured option and it ’s on my wish list! :)

Froogle_jimmy

I got 5 teas from them. Figured the price is right and free shipping!!!. I will be so happy if its good

whatshesaid

I will look out for your reviews!

jessiwrites

I have some of Della Terra’s Creme de la Creme oolong, if you want a sample? It’s lovely.

whatshesaid

I would love to try it! Go check out my cupboard to see if there’s anything you are interested in trying, it’s pretty up to date, it’s just the quantities may be low for some :)

jessiwrites

Sounds good, I will take a look. Let me know if there is anything else you want me to throw in with it.

Totally forgot about this, haha

Comments

Froogle_jimmy

Lol yeah high shipping costs make me rage :p
I did see there is a flavoured option and it ’s on my wish list! :)

whatshesaid

I will look out for your reviews!

Totally forgot about this, haha

Hello!

Here’s what I love (or I did before, and am trying to again):

Harney and Sons Paris is my all time favorite tea.

Mariage Freres and Kusmi are also on my awesome list.

I love creamy earl greys.

Also have an appreciation of oolong.

I love swapping!

When I rate, it goes like this:

85 -100 = WIN! awesome, I love this and keep it on hand
70 – 85 = pretty darn good but I don’t NEED to own it
55 – 70 = not necessarily terrible but not a tea for me!

New Brunswick, Canada