Ok, can I just say YUM!

I was wondering how I would write 200 words, unless it’s allowed that all my words were the phrase “BOY THIS IS GOOD” repeated over and over again. Probably not though.

I FINALLY received this in the mail yesterday, I was so excited. Last night I had some matchacchino sampling to do so I didn’t bother making this, 24 oz of iced matcha latte in one sitting was more than enough! I was looking forward to trying this one based on the awesome reviews. I had previously only tried Red Leaf’s Bavarian Cream, Maple and Cheesecake matchas, so that’s the only comparison I have.

I brought all my tools to work this morning, milk, frother, matcha, ready to make this as my morning tea.

Unfortunately for me, after I made it I went back to the kitchen with my cup to add a bit more hot water (to stretch this out, gotta make it last!!) and somehow managed to knock my cup over and spill the entire thing all over the counter. So much for making it last. I was so sad. And I cursed and then apologized for the curse to my co-worker who happened to be in the kitchen with me. I barely had one mouthful of it before spilling it ALL.

So anyway, I was going to say that nothing makes a morning easier than a good cuppa tea, but that’s assuming you don’t screw up an easy task!

I did obviously make another one, hot frothy milk and all, and dare I say this was even better than a regular cuppa tea as a great way to RE-start my day! I was so impressed with the flavoring here. I ordered the Classic Grade with Delicate Flavour and I was very happy with that. I don’t mind tasting the matcha, the way I see it is if I had a problem with the taste of matcha I shouldn’t really be drinking matcha! (Trying to see how many times I can say “matcha” in one sentence… I win!)

I would absolutely order this one again, I’m glad I got the large size of it! I am looking forward to trying as many more flavours in the future as I can afford!

Fly through the interwebs to get yourself some here:

STAT!

Kittenna

I got classic/delicate as well for this, and it’s perfect :)

i like distinctive or robust lol

whatshesaid

I was kind of expecting to not notice the taste of the delicate based on comments about robust or distinctive being recommended, but I found this very flavourful!!