ETA 75th tasting note!!

Got a sample of this from Josie Jade – thanks!

I honestly didn’t taste a whole lot. A hint of slightly bitter fruit (the rhubarb I suppose….is rhubarb even a fruit??) and a bit of cream. Not super creamy though.

I forgot about the leftovers in my cup and ended up drinking it room temperature (office temperature really, always chilly up in here!!) and the flavours seemed to come out a bit more.

Ultimately I was a bit disappointed with the lack of tastiness with this one!

Woo, 75! Good job :D

Someday I will reach your tasting note levels, haha

Kittenna

I have like a year’s head start, haha.

whatshesaid

Uhhhh…. Ok. Unless you give up tea I won’t be catching up, haha.

Kittenna

Hahaha, not unless you become like Sil! I had a head start on her, and she’s quickly catching up. I just can’t drink as much tea as she does.

whatshesaid

I can’t see that happening!!

Comments

Kittenna

Woo, 75! Good job :D

Someday I will reach your tasting note levels, haha

Kittenna

I have like a year’s head start, haha.

whatshesaid

Uhhhh…. Ok. Unless you give up tea I won’t be catching up, haha.

whatshesaid

I can’t see that happening!!

Hello!

Some favourites -

I would like to try any Taiwanese Assams that exist in the world!

Also continuously on the hunt for Fauchon – La Naissance.

When I rate, it goes like this:

85 -100 = WIN! awesome, I love this and keep it on hand
70 – 85 = pretty darn good but I don’t NEED to own it
55 – 70 = not necessarily terrible but not a tea for me!

New Brunswick, Canada