drank Creamy Eggnog by Butiki Teas

I’ve been trying to make my all time Butiki faves (this and Maple Pecan Oolong) last, which I guess is the opposite of what I should be doing with them, but anyhow. I made some of this at work and it’s just perfect, exactly what I wanted. I’m pretty sure the water was too hot but it didn’t even matter. This is so good. It might also be my favourite SMELLING tea. If there’s any tea I’m going to get caught by a coworker inhaling repeatedly like a huge weirdo, this would be it. I hope it wasn’t just a Christmas tea because this is definitely a ‘keep on hand at all times’ tea for me!!

it’ll be around most of the year as long as there’s interest from ppl buying it. worse case stacy has said it could go away for the summer and then come back

whatshesaid

Good to know!!

Kittenna

Oh man, this is definitely a favourite smelling tea for me too!

Comments

whatshesaid

Good to know!!

Kittenna

Oh man, this is definitely a favourite smelling tea for me too!

Hello!

Here’s what I love (or I did before, and am trying to again):

Harney and Sons Paris is my all time favorite tea.

Mariage Freres and Kusmi are also on my awesome list.

I love creamy earl greys.

Also have an appreciation of oolong.

I love swapping!

When I rate, it goes like this:

85 -100 = WIN! awesome, I love this and keep it on hand
70 – 85 = pretty darn good but I don’t NEED to own it
55 – 70 = not necessarily terrible but not a tea for me!

New Brunswick, Canada