drank Monk's Blend by Culinary Teas

I’m the first? Weird! Well unfortunately this isn’t going to be very groundbreaking!

This is the second Monk’s Blend I’ve tried, the first being from English Tea Store and received in a swap. This one came from Tastybrew after seeing how much I enjoyed the first.

This one was also very good! I ended up making some in my travel mug to take to see Evil Dead last night. I do that all the time. Last night my brother was there and he was all like “Is that TEA?!”

Uh, yeah…

OMG you’re such an old lady!”

Whatever, I love it.

It seemed much fruitier than the ETS one. I can smell a big difference but my ETS is just a few remnants in a ziploc bag that has been sitting in a box with other baggies received in swaps so the smell isn’t very obvious at this point.

I will do a comparison tasting later!

Either way. I had no idea that Monk’s Blend existed until I found Steepster so just colour me happy to have a new yummy tea in my stash and in my heart!

Thank you Tastybrew for letting me adopt your unwanted Monk’s Blend! It’s right up my alley :)

(Boiling for about 3 min)

TastyBrew

Funny! I should try that. I’m still sneaking wine into the movies. Tea would probably be smarter. :-)

whatshesaid

Haha wine! Nice! I don’t have to sneak my tea, I’m very obvious about it :)

TastyBrew

I try to be sneaky. But one time my husband put one of the empty bottles (the little kind) on the ground and it got kicked over and you could hear the distinct sound of a wine bottle rolling all the way down to the front of the theater. I nearly peed my pants it was so funny. Everyone did the look around their shoulder at the people behind them to find the culprits. We, of course, looked behind us as well. :-)

whatshesaid

Yeah I would probably be sneaky with wine, too, lol.
That’s too funny. Nice touch turning around, I probably wouldn’t have thought quickly enough to do that, haha

Comments

TastyBrew

whatshesaid

Haha wine! Nice! I don’t have to sneak my tea, I’m very obvious about it :)

whatshesaid

Yeah I would probably be sneaky with wine, too, lol.

Hello!

Some favourites -

I would like to try any Taiwanese Assams that exist in the world!

Also continuously on the hunt for Fauchon – La Naissance.

When I rate, it goes like this:

85 -100 = WIN! awesome, I love this and keep it on hand
70 – 85 = pretty darn good but I don’t NEED to own it
55 – 70 = not necessarily terrible but not a tea for me!

New Brunswick, Canada