Thank you Josie Jade for sharing some of this with me!
I brewed some this morning, and it was pretty decent. The dry leaves look and smell good, I like the marigold petals. Nice touch, though I have no idea if they greatly add to the taste.

I did taste it before adding anything, it was pretty subtle so I decided to sweeten it a bit. That made the caramel flavor come out. I am still on the hunt for a ‘perfect for me’ caramel tea, but am glad to try this and will enjoy the rest of my sample for sure!

(85 degrees, 3-4 min)

Hello!

Some favourites -

I would like to try any Taiwanese Assams that exist in the world!

Also continuously on the hunt for Fauchon – La Naissance.

When I rate, it goes like this:

85 -100 = WIN! awesome, I love this and keep it on hand
70 – 85 = pretty darn good but I don’t NEED to own it
55 – 70 = not necessarily terrible but not a tea for me!

New Brunswick, Canada