Thank you Sil for the sample of this!

I quite liked it. Made some tonight, was impressed with the color of it and that the flavours successfully camouflaged the rooibos taste. I didn’t feel like I was drinking rooibos!

Interestingly enough, I found the chocolate really jumped out at me with this one, and it was a nice chocolate taste. The mint was not overly powerful, just right.

Verdict: Yummy! Would consider buying a small amount to have around as a caffeine free option. Makes me want to try the Davidstea version to compare!

I’ve drank so much tea today. I was trying to have some smaller cups but didn’t really succeed. Also, only one was caffeine free and two were matchas. The other 4 were not caffeine free. heeeeeh.

Glad you found it tasty. Tis one and the vanilla berry thingy from the persimmon tree are pretty good caffeine free options I think

Comments

Hello!

Some favourites -

I would like to try any Taiwanese Assams that exist in the world!

Also continuously on the hunt for Fauchon – La Naissance.

When I rate, it goes like this:

85 -100 = WIN! awesome, I love this and keep it on hand
70 – 85 = pretty darn good but I don’t NEED to own it
55 – 70 = not necessarily terrible but not a tea for me!

New Brunswick, Canada