drank Grand Amour by Nina's Paris

Received this as a sample from Sophie and Laurent, merci!

Decided to try this one first.
It’s VERY fruity! I think it may be a bit too fruity for me, though it is tasty for sure, I find the fruitiness is so extreme it borders slightly on cough syrup territory. I am enjoying it though, I might like it a bit more if there was more caramel/vanilla taste in it to balance off the extreme fruitiness.

Not sure what red currants taste like but I am noticing the raspberry for sure!
Overall a pleasant tea, my own tastes just stop me from loving it.

So glad to have tried this, and I am looking forward to digging into my other samples from Nina’s Tea!

(3 min @ boiling)

ETA

I was going to resteep the remnants of this and then I went upstairs and got distracted on Facebook (Weird, right? That never happens!) and forgot it was steeping. Came down like half an hour later and I took a sip anyway, because I figured it would be a bit weaker and maybe more forgiving since it was the second steep. Silly me, it was disgusting! Everything I didn’t like about the first steep was highlighted and multiplied by 1 million. Straight up cough syrup. First tea I’ve actually spit out! As soon as it touched my tongue. I mean obviously no sane person would ever drink tea steeped for 30 min but I thought it was worth noting. The extreme cough syrupiness, that is. Blech. I want to lower the rating because this legitimately left a bad taste in my mouth, but I know that wouldn’t be fair. So I won’t.