Hmm. My friend ordered this from H&S and brought me a sachet to try last night.

I can’t say I was a huge fan…. Not sure if it’s because I’m not a huge fan of straight up fruity black teas anyway (with no delicious creamy additives like vanilla or caramel, I mean) but it just wasn’t for me. It was alright, but too fake tasting.

Perhaps it would be better iced, but contrary to the other reviews talking about fresh juicy peaches, all I got out of this was weird chemical peach taste. Like those fuzzy peach gummy candies you can buy. Never liked those much either.

Another H&S to cross off my list!

She left me with a sachet of Blueberry Green to try so I will dig into that later!

(3 min @ boiling)

Hello!

Some favourites -

I would like to try any Taiwanese Assams that exist in the world!

Also continuously on the hunt for Fauchon – La Naissance.

When I rate, it goes like this:

85 -100 = WIN! awesome, I love this and keep it on hand
70 – 85 = pretty darn good but I don’t NEED to own it
55 – 70 = not necessarily terrible but not a tea for me!

New Brunswick, Canada