Thank you to Stacy for a sample of this with my last order!

Given all the reviews and considering how much I love her Eggnog tea (another creamy Butiki offering), I was really looking forward to trying this and was hoping for the best.

Guess what, I was not let down!
It’s like liquid cantaloupe! What! Not even one of my favorite fruits but yum. The perfect creaminess to balance the melon, and just the right sweetness. I didn’t add anything to this!

It was delicate and lovely and another one I will probably add to my future order.
No idea if those flowers have a major taste but they sure make the dry blend look delightful and happy! This is a happy tea.

Going to have a resteep later before I toss the leaves.

Steeped as per the directions!

ETA I had my second steep of this and decided I probably wouldn’t order it, not because it isn’t tasty, but because it really does taste like cantaloupe! And I’m just not that big of a fan of that melon :)

Starfevre

That’s the reason I probably won’t ever try it too. I just don’t like canteloupe.

Kittenna

Haha, I think I sent some of this to you :P Oh well!

whatshesaid

That’s ok!! I do like it, just not enough to buy :)

Comments

Starfevre

Kittenna

Haha, I think I sent some of this to you :P Oh well!

whatshesaid

That’s ok!! I do like it, just not enough to buy :)

Hello!

Some favourites -

I would like to try any Taiwanese Assams that exist in the world!

Also continuously on the hunt for Fauchon – La Naissance.

When I rate, it goes like this:

85 -100 = WIN! awesome, I love this and keep it on hand
70 – 85 = pretty darn good but I don’t NEED to own it
55 – 70 = not necessarily terrible but not a tea for me!

New Brunswick, Canada