drank Florence by Harney & Sons

I’m giving this one another shot. Last time was March 17. I’ve been avoiding this and the Valentine’s Blend because I was so disappointed with them.

I’m happy to report that I’m getting a lot more chocolate this time, and definitely some nut flavor (I can’t say I’m getting Nutella out of it though), so I am actually enjoying it more than the last time.

This time I only brewed it for 3 min instead of 5 so that may have made all the difference. Also I’m sure my tastes have expanded a bit since March 17 (3-6 teas a day? I imagine so!)
Yay!

Going to bump my rating up (previously 58)

yay!!

Comments

yay!!

Hello!

Some favourites -

I would like to try any Taiwanese Assams that exist in the world!

Also continuously on the hunt for Fauchon – La Naissance.

When I rate, it goes like this:

85 -100 = WIN! awesome, I love this and keep it on hand
70 – 85 = pretty darn good but I don’t NEED to own it
55 – 70 = not necessarily terrible but not a tea for me!

New Brunswick, Canada