LOL! I accidentally put this review under the Organic Silver Needle White Tea instead, which just underlines the fact that I’m so not ready for this. Hahaha. Oy. Here it is:
-—————————-

I drank this.

I don’t think I was ready for it though. I will keep my last two samples for later in the future when I might (hopefully) be able to appreciate all the subtle nuances of a fine tea such as this. I really didn’t get much flavour out of it.

I’m not going to rate it because I don’t think it would be a fair rating.

Big thanks again to Teavivre for the awesome samples!

(90 degrees for a min or two, I forget)

Froogle_jimmy

This tea is awesome. Just got 100g of it. I thought white tea was more weak and subtle….I didnt find it with this one at all. how long and what temp did you steep it?

whatshesaid

As per their directions! I need more flavour for myself, just didn’t cut it for my tastes.
Maybe if I’d started off drinking straight tea, but I’ve been spoiled by flavoured ones for years.

Comments

Froogle_jimmy

whatshesaid

Hello!

Some favourites -

I would like to try any Taiwanese Assams that exist in the world!

Also continuously on the hunt for Fauchon – La Naissance.

When I rate, it goes like this:

85 -100 = WIN! awesome, I love this and keep it on hand
70 – 85 = pretty darn good but I don’t NEED to own it
55 – 70 = not necessarily terrible but not a tea for me!

New Brunswick, Canada