See my review of Mandarin Silk to read my little Persimmon Tree Tea Company story.

This was one of three teas I recently ordered from this company, I was not disappointed!

I had this after eating a chocolate and I still was able to notice the refreshing sweetness, AND taste the green tea in the most pleasant of ways!

I drank some while working on Season 4 of Doctor Who, I don’t have much left. I don’t know when the doctor switch up happens but I’m already sad about losing #10.

Tangent!

I’m pleased with this tea, I got the smallest tin but could see me reordering for sure. It’s fun to figure out what your staple teas should be by trying lots of new ones. :)

Brewed at 175 degrees for about 2 ish minutes.

I miss 10! :-(

Kittenna

I’m on season 4 of Dr. Who right now too! I’m moving pretty slowly through it though, because I’m watching it all with my boyfriend, so we get through maybe 2-3 episodes a week, max, and last weekend we watched basketball instead of Dr. Who… sigh… :P

Cavocorax

I miss 10 too, although I didn’t like his last episode: The End of Time. (no spoilers don’t worry – but I just wish I’d skipped it)

You’ll miss 10, but 11 is quirky and cool, while … well he finds good people to travel with.

whatshesaid

I was researching David Tennant last night, haha. He married the girl from the daughter episode!! Born in 84 and he was born in 71. Interesting considering the character. I don’t want to talk about it in case Kittenna isn’t there yet.

I’m going to miss him a lot…. I look at pics of 11 and I’m like NO, just… No. I’m sure he will grow on me but there’s no way he’s as expressive and animated as 10. He’s not even gone yet where I am and I’m already looking forward to the anniversary show!!

whatshesaid

I didn’t like Donna Noble enough in the Christmas special to want her as a companion but now I’m a fan, I’m just stubborn. Also I liked Martha.

whatshesaid

It sucks because my hubby isn’t really into sci fi tv shows like I am so I’m watching this all alone with no one to talk about it with!! He was gone to NYC for five days last week so I was plowing through Doctor Who like nobody’s business!

Fuzzy_Peachkin

I liked both Martha and Donna in their own ways, but I know a LOT of people who didn’t like Donna at all- at least a first. I’m desperately waiting for Series 7 to come out on AmazonPrime for free. At this point I’m tempted to just pay for the episodes just so I can be up to date. I don’t want anyone to spoil it for me.

11 did grow on me, but personally I like Doctor # 2, played by Patrick Troughton. I grew up on classic Who. :-)

whatshesaid

I figured I had enough catching up to do if I started in 2005 so I didn’t even think about the original series!! I like Donna now, she’s no nonsense :)

Cavocorax

I know that. My bf teases me for liking it and I want to GUSH about it so I have to turn to the internetz. I didn’t like Donna in the bride episode either – I really didn’t want more of her, but she was pretty good when she was properly introduced to us. And yeah – Martha was SO GREAT.

I didn’t like 11 either when I knew I had to move on. I think after I finished with 10 I waited a few months before moving because I just didn’t want to. I just didn’t like the look of 11. But he is expressive too – he’s totally different but also totally cool – seeing him makes all the difference. (He’s just not as pretty. Ah well)

I had considered watching the originals, but like whatshesaid I thought I’d start with the 2005 series, and then if I like it I can try to go back to the old stuff.

Comments

Fuzzy_Peachkin

I miss 10! :-(

Kittenna

Hello!

Here’s what I love (or I did before, and am trying to again):

Harney and Sons Paris is my all time favorite tea.

Mariage Freres and Kusmi are also on my awesome list.

I love creamy earl greys.

Also have an appreciation of oolong.

I love swapping!

When I rate, it goes like this:

85 -100 = WIN! awesome, I love this and keep it on hand
70 – 85 = pretty darn good but I don’t NEED to own it
55 – 70 = not necessarily terrible but not a tea for me!

New Brunswick, Canada