Thank you Josie Jade for another awesome sample!!

I made this one at work this morning, got distracted while it was steeping and had a very strong cuppa 10 minutes later, haha.

I ended up adding milk to tone it down a bit, which was fine because I’d been thinking I felt like having a plain black tea with milk!

I have enough left to make another cup properly later, as it was I liked that the black base wasn’t weak, (i know, nothing is weak after steeping for 10 min!!) but I could still taste the blueberries. This time around I didn’t get any maple but I suspect that was more due to my screwup than the actual tea :)

I used boiling water as I had no directions but figured that would work for black.

Looking forward to round 2! Withholding my rating for now.

oh man i wanna try this one!

Comments

oh man i wanna try this one!

Hello!

Here’s what I love (or I did before, and am trying to again):

Harney and Sons Paris is my all time favorite tea.

Mariage Freres and Kusmi are also on my awesome list.

I love creamy earl greys.

Also have an appreciation of oolong.

I love swapping!

When I rate, it goes like this:

85 -100 = WIN! awesome, I love this and keep it on hand
70 – 85 = pretty darn good but I don’t NEED to own it
55 – 70 = not necessarily terrible but not a tea for me!

New Brunswick, Canada